Patron Rules Of Conduct
These rules are established and enforced for the safety and security of all skaters
- Patrons will conduct themselves at all times as ladies and gentlemen.
- No in and out privileges or loitering around the building….When you leave, you leave.
- No alcoholic beverages, or anyone under the influence of alcohol, won’t be allowed on the premise.
- All patrons will be neatly groomed- clothes neat and clean. No cut-off sleeves, tube tops, net shirts, hats, sunglasses, or combs worn in hair.
- NO short shorts. All shirts must have straps. (NO halter tops or tube tops.)
- Skates missing toe stops or without approved wheels will not be allowed on the floor.
- Fast, reckless, weaving in or out, tag play, or skating in a manner that may jeopardize the safety of others will not be permitted. NO backwards skating, no crack the whip, and no shoot the duck during an all skate.
- Do not sit, stand, or jump on walls, railings, tables, or counters.
- All persons renting skates will be required to wear socks.
- When the session is over, please tuck shoe laces inside rental skates and return to the skate rental area.
- All shoes, coats, purses, and personal belongings must be placed in a locker or check area. Not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- All food and drinks must be kept in the snack bar area.
- No gum chewing allowed in the building.
- No smoking or use of smokeless tobacco allowed in the building.
- No foul language is permitted.
- NO P.D.A. (Public Display of Affection.) Holding hands only.
- Parent spectators only.
- Management reserves the right to inspect lockers, skate cases, and/or hand bags before leaving the building.
- Please report all accidents to management
- Management reserves the right to refuse anyone not meeting the standards set forth.
Not Responsible for Accidents….Skate at Your Own Risk!